Hope Family Resource Center
Adams County School District 14 (Adams 14) has a mission to motivate and provide ongoing support to our district families by providing self-sufficient services through the district’s HOPE Family Resource Center.
The Hope Family Resource Center is a community program run on donations that helps provide Adams 14 families, both housed and those facing a housing crisis, with resources including but not limited to:
- Food and clothing pantry
- Information, and referrals for rental assistance, medical, dental, and vision services
- Showers (only available at the Educational Support Services building)
- Access to a washer and dryer
- Food and gas cards (limited when available)
- Emergency motel vouchers (limited when available)
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Hygiene products
- Cleaning supplies
- Baby products
Hope Center Hours
Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.